Here are our straight-forward (and simple) tips for having your best year yet::
1) Get some sleep ... at least 7 hours a night
2) Eat more blueberries
3) Get to a gym
4) Keeping it simple is always the best choice
5) Shower everyday ... not only does it keep you from stinking, but its relaxing as well
6) Eat more broccoli and less fries
7) Spend at least 3 minutes a day grooming ... its one of the best investments of time you'll make all year
8) Call them back
9) Say "thank you" always and often
10) Ask for help when you need it and offer help when others do.
Try some (or all) of these things and we are confident that they will make a noticeable difference in your life. Have a happy and healthy 2014!