Ahhhh...another year rolls by. We'd like to wish you a very happy and healthy 2016 and to kick it off in style, I'm going to share with you the very best (simple) things you can do for your self and your skin this year:
1) Sleep - get 7 to 8 hours a night as your body needs time to repair itself.
2) Drink - Water that is. 6 to 8 glasses a day. Its not enough just to apply a lotion ... skin needs moisture from the "inside out" as well.
3) Stop smoking - Unless you want yellowish skin and more wrinkles (besides all of the other obvious negative effects it has).
4) Eat your fruits and vegetables - Improved skin tone and antioxidants that fight "free-radicals" are just a few of the benefits of keeping a well-stocked fridge. (In case you care ... blueberries are my favorite to get my share of nature's age-fighters)
5) And last, but not least ... Limit sun exposure and wear SPF -This is the best anti-aging advice I can share with you.
Thats it. I've kept the list short, simple, and impactful. The rest is up to you...
Want $5 Off Your First Order?
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more to receive $5 off your first order